What is a lash lift?
It’s like a perm (but without chemicals like parabens or formaldehyde), for your natural eyelashes. It uplifts and curls them from the base of the lash, making them stand out and look longer. It’s often paired with an eyelash tint, to enhance the defining effect. When finished, your eyes look larger, your lashes look longer and fuller, and your entire face looks uplifted.
What are the steps in a lash lift?
1. The eyes and lashes are thoroughly cleaned.
2. An undereye gel patch is placed on lower lashes to prevent them from curling upwards along with the upper lashes.
3. Soft silicone pads are placed on upper eyelids to hold them in place while the perm solution is applied to the lashes.
4. The lashes are thoroughly and carefully combed straight.
5. A perming solution is applied to prepare the lashes for curling. This takes 13-16 minutes. The solution is removed with cotton gauze.
6. A setting solution is applied to the lashes, and they’re lifted upwards over the silicone pads.
This takes 11-14 minutes. The solution is removed with cotton gauze.
7. A lash tint is applied. The color depends on the natural color of your lashes and what color you want. It stays on for 12 minutes.
8. The lash tint is removed, and the lashes are thoroughly cleaned with a nourishing oil.
9. The lashes are combed, and the silicone pads are removed.
How do you care for lashes after the lash lift?
No water, cleansing product, or makeup can touch the lashes for 24 hours following the lash lift. After that time, you can use your normal mascara. An eyelash curler will not be needed, and the use of one could damage the lashes. Use mild products for cleansing and avoid rubbing or applying force to the lashes. (Using waterproof mascara is discouraged because removal can be too harsh.) Lashes can’t be exposed to heat for at least 48 hours after the procedure.
How long does a lash lift take?
Typically around 45-60 minutes, with an additional 30 minutes for tinting.
How long does a lash lift last?
How much does a lash lift cost?
A lash lift is $60. A lash tint is $35. When paired with a tint, it’s $90.
Who’s a good candidate for a lash lift?
1. A person who doesn’t want to wear mascara.
2. A person who doesn’t want to curl their lashes.
3. A person who likes the volume of their lashes but wishes they were curlier.
4. A person who wishes their eyes looked larger and more open.
5. A person who wants a less-expensive and lower-maintenance option than eyelash extensions.
LIFT AND TINT-$90